Monday, September 21, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Ter]





Hello, I'm Phuttiphat Mitphisuk. My nickname's Ter. I study in the Arts and Maths stream (Grade 5) at Nadao Bangkok. My student number is 54825. I was born on October 21, 1997.

Most school days, I travel with my mom and dad, because they work close to my school. On any days that my parents aren't around, I take a a cab; for where I live, it's more worth it than taking the skytrain.

Close friends? Really, I'm close to many people; I can talk to pretty much anyone. But I should probably mention Boss; we've been close since junior high school. But he's a better student than me, so we ended up in different classrooms in senior high. I'm in Classroom 6, but he's in Classroom 5. But that's no problem -- we're still as close as ever.

As for people in the same classroom as me, I'm close with Non. We sit together. He likes to joke around, but he's cute about it and is a good guy. Since I'm close to Non, it also happens that I'm also close to First and Pala.

But really, like I said, I'm close to everyone. Maybe because I'm just an easy-going person.

[I like] Maths and English. But that doesn't mean I'm really good at them, just that I like them. I like calculating and doing equations; it's sort of like a game, isn't it? We're finding something that's missing and fixing a problem.

At school, whenever there's something on -- I'm there.  Give me something to do, and I'll do it. If my friends say they're up for something, I always say, "Go on! I'll be with you." Whatever we can help with, let's do that. I like to be with my friends and do stuff with them...

Credit to : @bencanuck




Some interesting facts about Ter :

- He cares a lot about his look and wears perfume.
- He says he is easy-going and friendly.
- He is close to Boss and Non. That's some interesting connection.
- He says Non is "cute".
- He doesn't seem to like to lead others but will support whatever activities people do.

- His sound effects are running water and waves.

Credit to @VarutK
Video Trailer Check Here




Other Character Check Here

No comments:

Post a Comment