Friday, September 18, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Jane]

Hello. I'm Jane Mahatthanoruek. My nickname's the same as my given name. I was born on May 1, 1998. My blood type is B. I just moved to Nadao Bangkok College. My student number is NDB 54721. I study in the Science stream.

Normally I get to school by walking to the skytrain and then taking that. If I get up early I can beat the heat. It's sort of far, but I can walk it. But on days that I don't feel up to walking, I just take a motorcycle taxi and then the skytrain.

I just moved here from New York. When I lived there, I liked studying Chemistry and Biology. They were fun. But since moving here, I haven't found something I like.

Close friends? Here, I don't have any. But in New York, I had lots of friends: from school, from work, from the restaurant. We'd hang out, walk around town, go shopping, go to some parties; each of my friends liked different things.

Sports? ... I like ice-skating. In the winter I would pass by and watch people skating. It looked so great -- the atmosphere, too! Christmas and New Year have such a magical atmosphere.

When I was there, I liked to walk around -- with no purpose, or at the museum, or in a park. Something like that, anything like that. I liked to people-watch.


As for what I like to do here... I listen to music.

Credit to soompi

Video trailer Check Here

Other Character Check Here

No comments:

Post a Comment