Friday, September 18, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Non - Bank Thiti]




Hello
I'm Non. My real name is Natchanon Kasemcharnchai.
I was born on June 24, 1998.
My blood group is O. My NDB ID is 54191.
I'm in M5/6 class.
My slogan is "Non, the cute guy, the reveler who never gets stressed."
I'm late. Where are my friends?
I'm not living at home. I live at my dorm.
I'm from Hat Yai.
When I first came to Bangkok, I had to answer this very often.
Hat Yai is not a province. It's a district.
It's not next to the sea. That's Songkhla.
I'm not afraid of Bangkok's morning traffic jams.
Because my dorm is very close to school. It takes just 15 minutes.
This makes me wake up late often.
Sometimes I forget to bring my books.
Hey, it's true. I do forget to bring my books.
It wasn't intentional. (Does he pretend to forget books so that he can ask someone?)
In my free time, I like to play basketball. (Remember last season?)
I don't like competing though. I just like to play it for fun.
I like drawing too. I'm not good but I like it very much. (Yeah, right, that drawing of yours got Thee mistaken)
Whoa.
Sometimes living alone in Bangkok can be lonely.
So I like to invite First and Pala to my room. (Hmmm, some setting up for plots, could be a gay one?)
We find things to talk about.
But the guys like to make a mess of my room.
Whatever, it's fun hanging out with them. (Will you break a guy's heart again?)
[One girl running toward the building. Two more are walking behind.] (The possible trio of girls I could think of are Dao, Koi and Elle, although Elle rarely gets any focus in promotional materials)


Credit to VarutK Soompi 


Video trailer Check here or here   English Subtitle

No comments:

Post a Comment