Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Oil]


Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Oil]

Hi. I'm Oil. My real name is Ornamol Suvisutkomol. I was born on Wednesday, March 18, 1998. Um, my blood type is A. My student number is NDB 54267. Err, well, I'm from Uthai Thani province [a sparsely populated province in the lower North of Thailand]. Um, I had to move to Bangkok and live all by myself in a condo. Of course, I get lonely sometimes. That's normal. But never mind. I'm lucky to have lots of friends.

Pakboong Raksayot: This person it sooo my idol!
Napat Worakitpunya: Cute
Nattawut Sudjai: Really cute!
Oily Oil: See how my friend is so cute in every single photo.

(Photo of Kanompang)
Oily Oil types, I miss my mom's rice soup with pork so much. I miss my home in Uthai so much.

Well, really, I think I've got a good memory. Little things, small details, things from history here, there, and all over -- I don't forget what I've learned. I don't forget all the things my friends tell me and about their lives, but... I don't know how much of mine and the things I say that they remember. Hey, but don't worry. I'm OK. I really am.

Sports? Well, I'm not good at any sports at all. Hm, how about chairball [which is basically netball]? I can do that -- but that doesn't mean I'm good at it, you know.

Really, I can talk with anyone. I've got lots of friends. But if you want to know who my best friend is, I'll tell you: Kanompang. Hehe, yes, her name's Kanompang. Why? I guess because she's nice and cute. She's always good to me. We're friends, and so she'll be worried whether I'm OK. When she cares about me like this, I'm so touched. And I get concerned about her, too; her boyfriend broke up with her not long ago. She seems really sad. So, being a good friend, it's my job to be there for her and take care of her, right? Oh, well, really, I made that sound like I'm better than I am. I'm not really as great a friend as I sound. But anybody would do this for their friend... right?


When I'm free, I usually hang out with Kanompang. We just talk and talk. But if she's not around, then... I'm on my own. And I'll... just go home, I guess...?

Translation credit to @bencanuck

Video Trailer check Here

No comments:

Post a Comment