Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Jelly]


Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Jelly]


English Translation :

Hello, I'm Jelly Vasuvee Ananborivarn. I was born on Thursday, August 28, 1997. Blood type: O. Student number: NDB 54982.
P'Jelly! It's time to get up, P'Jelly!
I'm awake... Thanks for the wake-up call.
That's OK, P'Jelly! Glad to help.
I like to take the skytrain to school. You know, it's never lonely. I meet lots of different people -- unexpectedly -- and chat with them. It's like I always have a friend to travel with me to school.
At school, I like any subject that involves group work -- any subject at all -- because I think teamwork is super-important. I think it's great to sit down and work out a plan and fix problems. I guess my friends must like being on my team. But sometimes I need to apologize to them, because the teacher won't let our group be any larger; I can't be on the same team as everyone, sadly.
Sports? Oh, I like them all! Let's go for it!
I like to eat brownies! But one of the hazards of my life is being given too much to eat.
I love activities at school. It's just the best when there are lots of people involved that I can meet. Since I'm not that kind of sweet, reserved girl that grabs guys' interest, maybe I'm a bit forward, it sort of happens that girls come and talk to me more than guys. Oh, if you ask which of them do I like more--? I'm not picky. I'll take 'em all!
..

Her photo says she's cute, lively, and dear to her friends and people around her; she loves doing things she's passionate about.

Credit to @bencanuck for the translation


Video Trailer Check Here

No comments:

Post a Comment