Monday, September 21, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Robot]



Robot
Hello, I'm Robot Jakragol Praditwit. My friends like to call me Ro [which means 'badly shaped, malnourished']. Well, that's OK; I don't get mad. It's nice and short. You can call me that... I was born on January 13, 1999. My blood type is O.

I don't live far from Nadao. I just take the bus for a short distance and I've already arrived! It's better to take the bus early, because then there are no big traffic jams; if I leave home late, then I can get caught in one and then feel like I'm in a hurry. I don't like to hurry.

I studied junior high at FBW. Now I'm at Nadao Bangkok, studying in the Arts and Chinese Language stream for senior high. My student number is NDB 55610. What's so good about coming to study here? The girls are really cute.

But I don't have a girlfriend! I had one in Grade 8, but we broke up a while back. Now, I'm focused on my studies; it'll help me get farther in the future.

Moving schools could have been lonely, but it wasn't. Phao moved from FBW to Nadao at the same time as me. But as to whether he feels lonely or not, you'd have to ask him. This is what I tell people: Just check out the faces of the senior students here. Maybe I'd better take care of him; after all, that's being a good friend. We're close already, since the rest of our other friends didn't change schools from FBW to here. So I don't see them much nowadays.

I like to eat Thai food -- any kind of Thai food -- but I don't like sweets, because they are sweet, and I don't like things that are sweet.

My favourite subject at school is PhysEd. I like to play sports, I play many different ones. At my old school, I was one of the runners on the school team. I'm fast. But coming here, I still don't know how that'll work out; I'll give it a try.

Aside from running, I like to read comic books. Sometimes Phao invites me to go play [computer] games together. He's addicted, but I still go along with him. Like I said, I'm a good friend.


OK. Gotta go!

Credit to @bencanuck for the translation

Other Character Check Here

No comments:

Post a Comment