Friday, September 18, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Kanompang]


Hello, I'm Kanompang Chaijindachoke. My student number is NDB 54179, and I was born on the seventh -- oh no, that's not it -- I mean, on Monday, July 7, 1997. That makes me a Gemini. Oh, and my blood type is O.
I'm in Grade 11 now, studying in Classroom 1 (Maths and Science stream). I'm not a very good student, I'm just in Classroom 1 anyway.
[How do you get to school?] Well, it depends on the day. Some days P'Pop drops me off at the skytrain, some days my parents drop me off at the skytrain -- and then I go from there by myself. Then again, some days all four of us crowd into a car together. It's loud and chaotic with everyone teasing each other and getting on each other's case. You could say I come from a wacky household through and through.
What subject do I like to study at school? Hmm... I don't know. Maybe I don't really like studying. I more like to play or play around. But when its time to study, I do get down to it.
Oh, now you're asking what I like to eat? It would be better to ask what it is that I don't like to eat! I don't like to eat things that aren't delicious. But right now, that's a tough one, because I'm hungry. I'd eat anything!
At school, I keep finding things to do. If there's something to do, I'm there. Sometimes I participate in school activities. Sometimes I go to after-school tutorials outside of school.
If I'm bored, then I just invite Oil to go bowling or sing karaoke. But the most common activity for me must be asking Oil to go eat snacks after school with me. That's the best hobby for us: food.
We're always together. We got to know each other starting in Grade 10 at Nadao last year. Oil is a kind person. She's lovely, cares for her friends, and is sincere. Whenever something is bothering me, if it's not P'Pop that I can turn to, it has to be Oil. She knows all the right things to make the situation better. Love you, Oil!


Credit to Bencanuck Soompi


Video Trailer Check Here

No comments:

Post a Comment