Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hormones 3 The Final Season - Character Introduction [Sun]





Hello, I'm Sun, which in Thai is Phra Athit. In fact, my first name is Athit, because when I was born, my mom knew even then that I'd radiate handsomeness. OK, to be serious: My full name is Athit Intrapat. I was born on Saturday, May 2, 1998 -- a Taurus. My blood type is B. I'm in Grade 11, Classroom 1. Student number [he indicates]: 54274.

Wait a sec. Before you go -- My IG name is Sunny Sun [a play on Jammy James]. If you wanna chat, leave a comment.

To tell the truth, I like to go to school. I like to see my friends. But the only issue is -- I don't like to get up. The alarm can't do anything to help me out. There's only one thing that can help---

[Mom's voice:] Sun, it's time to get up!

What do I like to study? I'm not so great at the subjects we learn in school; my speciality is the art of love.

Close friends? Really, I'm close to everybody. What kind of close are we talking about? For classwork, there are Earth, Usa, Toto [who?]. Also Ae and Rio to hang out with. But talking of my best friends, of course I can't leave out eating with Kanompang.

I like to play football. But not in the middle of the day at school! The sun's out and it's hot. No way will I do that to my skin. Early evening is better.

But actually, I like to sing more than play sports. I'm in a band called SeeScape. Heard of us? Of course -- we're the biggest thing at school. The girls love it.

[Mom's voice:] Sun, how much longer?

Almost ready. I'm just packing my bag, Mom.

All the care I put into looking good is normal. If you've got good looks, that's how it goes. But if it happens that I can't get all the way through my regular routine in time, I've got extra stuff stashed in the car...


Everyone says that I get around [have no restraint, am promiscuous, am a player, am a 'rhino']. That's not true. I'm just a handsome guy.

Video Trailer Check Here

Check The Others Character Here

No comments:

Post a Comment